| Pepperdine | Chicago University | New York University | Boston University | |
| GPA | 3.4 | 4 | 3.7 | 3.7 |
| Size | 7,600 | 15,000 | 43,800 | 32,700 |
| Private or Public | Private | Private | Private | Private |
| Tuition | 40000 | 42000 | 41000 | 41000 |
| Location | Malibu | Chicago | New York | Boston |
| Volleyball Team? | No | Yes | Yes | No |
| %age of Men | 43 | 57 | 41 | 43 |
My GPA right now is 3.7, I need to work a bit harder to get into my dreamschools. However, Im ok for most of my very good second schools, because let's face it, Columbia is a slim chance.
My 2 dreamschools:
| Columbia | U Penn | Princeton | college4 name | |
| GPA | 4 | |||
| Size | 25000 | |||
| Private or Public | Private | Private | Private | Private |
| Tuition | 45000 | |||
| Location | New York | Pennsylvania | New Jersey | |
| Volleyball Team? | yes | |||
| %age of men | 49 |
I did not get to finish the above.
11. I learned that a lot of students take big hard colleges for granted. However they don't realize the amount of effort it takes to get into a really good school. I think after reading this I will put a lot more effort into big grades and summative assignments. As well I will get involved in more extra curricular activities.
If you will like to upgrade your shool grade or keep an eye on your spouse/partner
ReplyDeleteby getting password to his/her facebook, email,instagram, snapchat,
hack mobile phones/ system, games, database, whatsapp ,
increase credit score, remove criminal records
contact: chang@programmer.net