1. I agree that Internet lets people do crazy things because Internet provides anonymity which can be a great haven for certain kinds of behavior.
2. I agree that Internet is a great tool that permits people to communicate better, because it permits us to send messages and share information. on an almost real time basis.
3. I disagree with that technology brings families apart because you can learn to reach a certain balance with the digital world. As well families can learn to take advantage of these tools to create family activities (e.g fifa night.
4. I agree that multitasking has become important to the world of today because on that real time interaction, you need to be paying attention to multiple things to be able to do all that you want to do.
5. I disagree with NASA when they say people are bad multi-taskers because it is obvious that one would have to divide ones attention while multitasking, and one would be slower at each thing while doing multiple things.
6. I agree that the amount of time on the internet affects how the brain develops, because you think differently when on a computer, or another tech device than when you are "disconnected".
7. I disagree with that it is bad that young people are immersed too much into technology because as the world evolves a greater part of life is going to be spend on electronic devices that are necessary in today's globalized environment. It is a better learning experience.
8. I disagree with that games kill kids because it is obvious that doing any activity 50 hours straight can kill you. (duh)
9. I disagree the negative connotation they give to internet addiction, it is like blaming cigarettes for their addictive property, no one is forcing them to play 9 or 10 hours straight.
10. I agree with that kids have a greater capacity of assimilating new technologies because we have been thrust into the internet era from birth.
11. I agree that with that a proper education of proper internet usage, internet can be properly used by kids because the cases in which kids are addicted, or use the internet improperly are the ones that did not have a proper formation within the internet.
12. I agree that Internet is an excellent platform to build and create because there are a variety of tools that facilitate projects and different types of media.
13. I agree that technology is a good way to release violence because in stead of hurting someone, it is equally relieving to kill somebody on CoD.
14. I agree that on the internet there is a wider range of distractions because there are too many pages and temptations to stay on only one page.
15. I agree that jobs 5 years from now need completely different skills than the ones 5 years ago because the world is ever changing; however, the internet prepares us almost unconsciously with those skills.
16. I agree with that there is a temptation of reading summaries online because the internet takes up a bigger portion of time, there is less time and concentration to read books.
17. I agree that in a technological world such as today's education needs to be modified to meet the needs of technology because different worlds require different skills.
18. I agree that internet has taken over the necessity of memorizing big chunks of information, because there is no need for memorization anymore, so is it really important that we have lost the skill?
19. I agree that you can have an entire other personality on the internet, with different games, interactions and anonymity, you can be whoever.
20. I agree that it is a lot easier to spend time with your friends on the internet because it is a lot faster, easier to coordinate, and requires less effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment